Volcano Volcano

Great job, you're very creative!

Quick Pick Quick Pick

When clicked, the right animals should disappear.

The Nodus The Nodus

Very creative! I love sokoban games, and you've been bringing new concepts to it. Thank you!

StuartsPixels responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Thankyou :)

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

There's a problem with the settings. Every time the game begins they need to be ajusted again. Good game, by the way.

Generation Ship Generation Ship

I like the game, but I don't see the point on making the computer ship being so rude.

xuxubadabooom responds:

It's broken, GLaDOS say hello to our AI :D

GunMission GunMission

Great game. Better than that only playing it in a real arcade machine.

RyThom responds:

I'd love to see somebody booting this in a MAME cabinet!

Red Run Red Run

Nice game. I like the view position, but I'd put it a little upper. The way it is now makes the view a little difficult sometimes.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks, schiele! Glad you like the game, and appreciate the feedback.

Quick Play Klondike Quick Play Klondike

I've been playing this game and I had two problems so far. First two aces of spades appeared at the same play. Today other problem: there was no six of clubs. You really should check the game to fix these issues.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for the feedback, schiele. I did some QA testing today and hopefully the issue's resolved. I also had no six of clubs at the very end of one round, when I thought I'd emptied the "waste" pile. But when I clicked on "Click to turn deck," there was the six of clubs. Let me know if you encounter more issues!

Futa SexEd Futa SexEd

Good job. Really entertaining.

Chu Rescue 2 Chu Rescue 2

This game is well done, but completely senseless. I think it should have another goal.