PicNic Panic PicNic Panic

I miss upgrades to buy with the coins.

Rodlaiz responds:

Yes, something that we're thinking to add, but on the other hand we want to keep the game as simple as possible. Thanks for your comment

Coob Dools Coob Dools

What are the controls?

Rekskull responds:

They're on the main menu. :p

Volcano Volcano

Great job, you're very creative!

Quick Pick Quick Pick

When clicked, the right animals should disappear.

The Nodus The Nodus

Very creative! I love sokoban games, and you've been bringing new concepts to it. Thank you!

StuartsPixels responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Thankyou :)

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

There's a problem with the settings. Every time the game begins they need to be ajusted again. Good game, by the way.

Generation Ship Generation Ship

I like the game, but I don't see the point on making the computer ship being so rude.

xuxubadabooom responds:

It's broken, GLaDOS say hello to our AI :D

GunMission GunMission

Great game. Better than that only playing it in a real arcade machine.

RyThom responds:

I'd love to see somebody booting this in a MAME cabinet!

Red Run Red Run

Nice game. I like the view position, but I'd put it a little upper. The way it is now makes the view a little difficult sometimes.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks, schiele! Glad you like the game, and appreciate the feedback.

Quick Play Klondike Quick Play Klondike

I've been playing this game and I had two problems so far. First two aces of spades appeared at the same play. Today other problem: there was no six of clubs. You really should check the game to fix these issues.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for the feedback, schiele. I did some QA testing today and hopefully the issue's resolved. I also had no six of clubs at the very end of one round, when I thought I'd emptied the "waste" pile. But when I clicked on "Click to turn deck," there was the six of clubs. Let me know if you encounter more issues!